FASHION INDUSTRY 2011 38th International Exhibition of Textile and Garments Industry


Application Form

Detailed information about participation costs is indicated in the following documents:
FORM  1 – application form for participationdownload
FORM 2 – application form for additional servicesdownload

General  rules

  • To apply for participation one must complete an application form, send it sealed by fax or email to the Organizers before 10 august 2011.
  • All modifications in the ordered equipment list must be done before 10 august 2011. 
  • Ordering for additional equipment after August 10, 2011 may be executed only if this equipment is available in a warehouse and will be invoiced additionally for 50%.
  • Terms of payment:  to reserve a stand  at the trade fair an exhibitor must pay 30% of the invoice in two weeks after date of the invoice.  The rest 70% must be paid before August 10, 2011. 
  • Cancellation of one’s participation must be done in written and send signed and stamped by fax before August 15, 2011.  In case of late cancellation the payment is not refunded.