Application Form

Detailed information about participation costs is indicated in the following documents:
FORM 1 – application form for participationdownload
FORM 2 – application form for additional servicesdownload


  • To apply for participation one must complete an application form, send it sealed by fax or email to the Organizers before September 11, 2013.
  • All modifications in the ordered equipment list must be done before September 11, 2013. Ordering for additional equipment after this day may be executed only if this equipment is available in a warehouse and will be invoiced additionally for 50%.
  • Terms of payment: to reserve a stand at the trade fair an exhibitor must pay 30% of the invoice in two weeks after date of the invoice. The rest 70% must be paid before September 11, 2013.
  • Cancellation of one’s participation should be done in written by fax or email before September 11, 2013. In case of a late cancellation or no-show case the penalty of 30% fee will be required.

For further details, please, contact Organizers:
Exhibition Director: Tatiana Nesterova
International sales and marketing: Ekaterina Shutova

Head Office in St Petersburg:
Address: 8a Gagarina pr., St. Petersburg 196105, Russia
Phone/Fax: +7 (812) 777-04-07, 718-35-37